It is not an enemy who taunts me… it is you, my companion…
within God’s house we walked in fellowship.
– Psalm 55
What is Betrayal Trauma?
What is betrayal trauma?
Partner betrayal trauma is relational trauma which is caused by broken trust and unfaithfulness in your relationship. Circumstances which may cause betrayal trauma include: a spouse’s pornography or sex addiction, infidelity, deception, intimacy anorexia and or spousal neglect.
How do you know if you’re experiencing betrayal trauma?
- Hypervigilance / Fearfulness / Anxiety
- Nightmares / Insomnia
- Avoidance / Social Withdrawal
- Feeling Emotionally Numb / Depression
- Shame / Guilt / Self-Blame
- Mood Swings / Irritability
- Physical Symptoms, i.e.: headaches, fatigue, stomach pain
There is Hope.
But I call upon God; and the Lord will save me.
– Psalm 55:16
Betrayal Trauma Healing & Support Services
Hope In Bloom
betrayal trauma support groups
- for women healing from the trauma of discovering a spouse’s or significant other’s pornography addiction, infidelity or sex addiction.
- a safe and sacred space for women to share their experiences, listen and receive one another’s stories.
- two weekly groups, both meeting on Wednesday evenings, one 6:30pm-8pm Pacific Time and the other 7pm-8:30pm Eastern Time.