Betrayal Trauma Healing & Support Services
In our private community, you will find live weekly support groups, intercessory prayer groups, articles, podcasts, along with a growing sisterhood of women walking together, who understand the deep pain of betrayal. Join us!
Hope’s Garden community has a $7 monthly membership fee.
Hope In Bloom
betrayal trauma support groups
- for women healing from the trauma of discovering a spouse’s or significant other’s pornography addiction, infidelity or sex addiction.
- a safe and sacred space for women to share their experiences, listen and receive one another’s stories.
- two weekly groups, both meeting on Wednesday evenings, one 6:30pm-8pm Pacific Time and the other 7pm-8:30pm Eastern Time.
support for women in their continued healing from marital betrayal trauma
- for women remaining in their marriage, seeking a place to talk honestly about difficult topics, such as: forgiveness, marital intimacy, connection, how and who to share our story with; children, family, friends
- Touch on other relevant topics such as: spiritual warfare, prayer life and our sacramental life in the Catholic Church
- Open-ended group; come when you can.