Find the resources and support you need to facilitate healing through the re-integration of heart, soul, mind, and body.
Coaching & Inner Healing
Our coaching services are for women desiring growth in their relationship with God, healing from emotional wounding or past traumas, and discovering the abiding presence of Christ within their own hearts. We’ll move in that direction together, through prayer, deepening awareness of how our woundedness distorts the lens through which we see ourselves and others, and through healing encounters with the Lord to correct and untwist the distortions. Our approach has been shaped by many great saints and spiritual thinkers, including St. John Paul II, St. Ignatius of Loyola and St. Teresa of Avila to name a few.
Coaching and Inner Healing services are provided through our sister ministry, You Are Made New Ministry. Learn more here.
Learn Christ-centered Therapeutic Skills
- Grow in awareness of your emotions and how they influence your thoughts and behaviors.
- Recognize your emotions as guides to your needs, without being driven or controlled by them.
- Learn skills to self-soothe and regulate emotions in stressful or triggering situations.
- Abide in & live from your Christ-centered mind.
- Understand your thought patterns and “take captive every thought to make it obedient to Christ” (2 Cor 10:5).
- Experience the power of “Acting Opposite” to your emotions.
- Learn to stop being controlled by your emotions and embrace your power in Christ.
Intercessory Prayer Support Groups
Through personal experiences of wounding and healing, members of Hope’s Garden Sisterhood are well-equipped to come alongside of you and pray with you at the feet of our Lord and His Blessed Mother. Our Intercessory Prayer Support Groups are a safe place to come together, share our stories and our needs, and through prayer, claim Christ’s healing.
In order to keep this space safe for our deep sharing, Intercessory Prayer Support Groups are only available to members of Hope’s Garden Community. Learn more and join our community here.
Watch the video on the right to listen to Laura tell the story of how we came to be known as Jesus’ living Roses.