Week 2 Brides Groups Sharing

Home Forums Sharing our Adventures in the Song and the Cantata Week 2 Brides Groups Sharing

• Creator
    Topic
    De Yarrison
    Keymaster

This week, we opened up the line, “Let Him kiss me with the kisses of His mouth” and spoke about the depth and meaning contained in that interesting sentence! What stands out most for you from this week’s study? How are you experiencing His Kisses today?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author
    Replies
      Laercolino
      Keymaster

Francescasmc
      Participant

<p style=”text-align: left;”>I feel like the kisses have been so sweet and plentiful this last week. Including a powerful Roses group last night. I wrote them in my gift/gratitude journal. Today, I came across these flowers in the garden. I’ve NEVER seen them before. They are pink star flowers! My daughter who passed is named Stella Maria after Mary Star of the Sea.  Whenever I receive stars I connect with her. But these just blew my mind!</p>

2 users thanked author for this post.
        De
        Keymaster

Amazing! 💜

Momekblad14
      Participant

@de It’s all so miraculous!  Jesus and coffee FOR SURE get me through every day.  Honestly I have been blessed with really awesome kids.  My adult children are just incredible as are my younger ones.  The adult ones keep me sane and are very good about backing me up when the younger kids go to them for guidance.  It’s really beautiful.  I’m so grateful to God.  I’m guessing the 16 souls we have in Heaven are interceding on the regular as well.  LOL

Momekblad14
      Participant

It’s all so miraculous!  Jesus and coffee FOR SURE get me through every day.  Honestly I have been blessed with really awesome kids.  My adult children are just incredible as are my younger ones.  The adult ones keep me sane and are very good about backing me up when the younger kids go to them for guidance.  It’s really beautiful.  I’m so grateful to God.  I’m guessing the 16 souls we have in Heaven are interceding on the regular as well.  LOL

Laercolino
      Keymaster

A wonderful and surprising kiss from Jesus has been a morning snuggle with my 15 year old daughter every school morning. Our mornings were normally filled with stress, fighting, and racing out the door to drive to school but with her school being held virtually and my needing rest to heal we have time to cuddle before she walks to the dining room table for school.

Momekblad14
      Participant

My kisses were the slowly changing leaves on the tree during my morning walk, 1 year old calling me mama (not just babbling this time haha) when she sees me, a short time to read my Bible in silence (which is a big kiss with 14 children and 2 grandchildren) <3

1 user thanked author for this post.
        De
        Keymaster

@momekblad14 Amy, I still can’t believe you have 14 children! You are so calm! How do you do it?? Praising and thanking our Lord for showering you with His kisses.

DeborahB
      Participant

First kiss today was His Holy Eucharistic kiss.  Second kiss was reading about Monastic practices.  Third kiss my copy of The Collected Works of St. John of the Cross was in this morning’s mail!  Beautiful day!

De
        Keymaster

Wow!! What a great beginning to this beautiful day.

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.