Jesus came to earth through woman and thus sanctified the gift of femininity.
“and He desires to do the same in each of us: to take what was robbed from us through misogyny and restore us to our feminine glory.” – Abbey Foard
Upon completing your purchase, you will be automatically redirected to the workshop materials, located within our Hope’s Garden community. If you are not already a member of the community, you will first be taken to a page to create your free account. Once you’ve done that, you will be redirected to the workshop page. You will receive these instructions again in your purchase confirmation email.
Questions? Contact De Yarrison at: email@example.com.
In this workshop, Abbey Foard, Executive Director of Desert Streams Ministries, leads us into an in-depth understanding of:
- Misogyny as a cultural and diabolical attack on the gift of womanhood and femininity.
- The ways this assault manifests in man-woman relationships and the role we as women play in perpetuating this disempowerment.
- How men and women are equal in dignity, equal in calling and yet different in our gifts and offerings.
- Mary’s role in effectively “crushing the Serpent’s head” and being the perfect model of the call to, and glory of, womanhood.
- Jesus’ desire to restore both womanhood and manhood to their full glory, empowering each to embrace their unique gifts and complementarily offer them to each other.
Workshop also includes:
- Video teaching called “The Roots of Shame & Narcissism” taken from from our Hope Blooms healing retreats.
- Saint John Paul II’s Apostolic Letter, On the Dignity and Vocation of Women