Jesus is our Divine Healer.
He is our Safe Place. We can express to Him everything that needs to be said, yelled or cried. He truly can heal us from the effects of trauma and make us new in body, mind and spirit.
Upon completing your purchase, you will be automatically redirected to the workshop materials, located within our Hope’s Garden community. If you are not already a member of the community, you will first be taken to a page to create your free account. Once you’ve done that, you will be redirected to the workshop page. You will receive these instructions again in your purchase confirmation email.
Questions? Contact De Yarrison at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
In this workshop, you will:
- Learn the effects of trauma on the brain, the nervous system and body.
- Understand how trauma memories are stored differently than non-trauma memories and why this matters.
- Recognize that true and lasting healing from traumatic experiences necessitates confronting what has happened in a way that will not re-traumitize, but will allow safe exploration of one’s emotions and bodily sensations.
- Practice fostering a climate of interior safety with the Lord: physically, emotionally and spiritually.
Workshop also includes:
- Teaching article on resolving past moments of wounding with Jesus
- Video teaching called “Healing Our Heart Wounds,” adapted from our Restore healing retreats